Shaping the future of Europe (Eusalp)
Cet événement se déroulera entièrement en langue anglaise
What is Eusalp ?
Macro-regional strategies are a relatively new and innovative forms of EU policy-making. The aim to bring clorser connected geographical areas to strengthen cooperation by adressing today’s complex societal challenges. The EU Alpine macro-region (EUSALP) brings under one roof seven countries : Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Lichtenstein, Slovenia and Switzerland. Civil society organisations play a crucial role in shaping and implementing EUSALP policies.
European House Budapest and European House Lyon are waiting for you to :
- discuss and learn how to influence EU policy-making;
- contribute to the elaboration of an EU macro-regional civil strategy and
- discover the importance of the 2024 European Parliamentary elections
After the discussions, a European walk will be offered to discuss more about our « daily » EU.
- 8.30 : Arrival of participants
- 9.00 : Opening and presentation of the programme
- 9.30 : Why do we need a macro-regional civil strategy ?
- 9.40 : Youth shapes the future of Europe
- 10.20 : Coffee break
- 10.40 : Plenary preparation for the breakout groups
- 10.55 : Discuss recommendations for a macro-regional civil strategy
- 12.30 : Back to plenary
- 13.00 : Lunch break and networking
- 14.00 : Plenary discussion on the importance of the 2024 European Parliamentary elections
- 14.45 : Where do we go from here ?
- 15.00 : Closing and European Walk in Lyon